Tuesday, December 22, 2015
Friday, December 18, 2015
1. Apply Liberally and Let Dry
2. Use Noni Lavender Lotion to Soothe and Nourish
4. Apply Icy Heat Noni Lotion to Feet First
5. Massage Your Pets Too!
Thursday, December 17, 2015
Problems with Existing Treatments
Natural Ways to Prevent or Kill Fleas
Problems with Existing Treatments
Organic Tick Prevention
Organic Ways to Prevent Ticks
Noni as a Non-Toxic Preventative
Wednesday, December 16, 2015
Monday, December 14, 2015
Crucial Canoe Plants
Noni (Morinda Citrifolia)
‘Ulu/Breadfruit (Artocarpus Altilis)
Kalo/Taro (Colocasia Esculenta)
Ko/Sugarcane (Saccharum Officinarum)
Niu/Coconut (Cocos Nucifera)
Tradition of Stewardship
Friday, December 11, 2015
What Kinds of Skin Ailments and Conditions Can Noni Heal?
Sprains and Strains
How to Use Noni to Heal Injuries
Noni Lavender Lotion
Icy Heat Noni Lotion and IcyHeat Sports Formula
Instant Noni Aloe BioBandage
Why Does Noni Help?
Thursday, December 10, 2015
Sweet Itch (Pruritis)
Rain Rot (Streptothricosis)
How Noni Can Help
Mud Fever (Pastern Dermatitis), a.k.a. Greasy Heels or Cracked Heels
How Noni Can Help
Wednesday, December 9, 2015
Got a new bottle of noni lotion and aren’t sure how best to use it? Or are you a longtime fan, looking for tips to make noni even more effective? There are so many ways to apply noni lotions for different kinds of aches, pains, and skin conditions, and we want to share some of our favorites with you.
We’ll share some of the best ways to apply our Noni Lavender Lotion, our IcyHeat formulas, Bio Bandage, and even our formula for pets!
All of our lotions have powerful health benefits to heal from the outside in:
- Help repair skin, muscle, and connective tissue
- Relieve pain and inflammation
- Packed with antioxidants
- Builds youthful, healthy skin when used over time
Here are our 5 favorite ways to use noni lotions for health, beauty, and pain relief.
An amazing way to use Noni Lavender Lotion or either of our IcyHeat formulas is to incorporate them into massage. All three formulas penetrate deep into the skin and muscles to heal on a cellular level. Whether for sports massage, self-massage, or couples massage, noni can help relieve pain and reduce tension.
- Use Noni Lavender Lotion on more sensitive skin, or on skin with any kind of open wound, and only use the IcyHeat formulas on closed skin
- IcyHeat and IcyHeat Sports Formula are more effective if you apply them to the bottoms of the feet before massaging the sore area, because the feet are full of nerve endings!
- The IcyHeat Sports Formula has a helpful applicator tip to apply it where there’s the most pain
To use any of our noni lotions for massage, apply generously to the skin and massage with long strokes along sore muscles. Don’t rub the lotion in until dry, unless you want to exfoliate. Add more lotion to keep the skin lubricated as you massage, and then let the lotion air dry. All of our lotions are in a water-base, so please remember to apply to your skin before you apply any massage oil that would block our lotion from penetrating.
Daily Skin Treatment
Noni Lavender Lotion makes an amazing daily skin treatment for any kind of problem skin, including stretch marks, age spots, rosacea, and acne. The beneficial compounds in the noni pulp give your skin cells the crucial building blocks they need to create healthy, beautiful skin.
- Our formula contains only noni pulp, water, lavender, and grapefruit seed extract, and is 2 % organic noni, toxin-free, and produced completely on our family-owned farm
- Noni contains selenium, which preserves skin elasticity, soothes irritation, and reduces redness
- Rosacea, eczema, psoriasis, acne, age spots, and more can all be reduced with Noni
- Noni contains collagen which acts as an anti-wrinkling agent on your skin
Apply a generous coat of Noni Lavender Lotion to the problem area and let dry. Use Noni Lavender lotion at least once a day for maintenance, and 3 or more times per day for more severe problem skin. Noni works over time, so keep applying each day and soon you will begin to see results.
For clear, bright skin, it’s important to exfoliate frequently. But did you know that most exfoliants you buy in the store are actually too harsh for your skin? Noni is a gentle, effective exfoliant that removes dead skin without doing any damage to the living, growing skin cells.
- Use our gentle, soothing Noni Lavender Lotion to exfoliate your face, neck, arms, chest, hands, feet, or any other part of the body
- If you want to exfoliate and relieve pain at the same time (on your knees, elbows, or feet, for example) you can use Icy Heat Noni Lotion
- Apply a second coat of noni lotion after you exfoliate to help revitalize newly exposed skin
Apply a generous coat of noni lotion to the area to be exfoliated and rub the lotion into your skin. Keep rubbing until little balls appear on your skin. Those balls are made up of dead skin that was ready to be sloughed off. Rub them off with a washcloth, apply a second coat of noni lotion, and let it air dry.
Your furry friends can get amazing benefits from noni lotion too, which is why we created our line of products for pets. Address skin conditions, joint pain, infections, and sores easily and naturally with Noni Pet Lotion. Our Noni Pet lotion is a wonderful, organic flea repellant with no chemicals!!
- Noni Pet Lotion is the same formula as our Noni Lavender Lotion, but it comes in a bottle with an easy applicator tip so it’s easier to get under the fur to apply to your pet’s skin
- Use to put the spring back in your older pet’s step or to heal injuries
- Great to use as part of pet massage—you can bond while promoting your pet’s good health
Apply a generous amount of Noni Pet Lotion under your pets fur on its skin, wherever the problem area is. For sore joints and muscles, rub the lotion in with a gentle massage, then let dry. For hot spots, sores, and other localized injuries, apply directly to the open area and let it dry. Do your best to stop your pet from licking off the noni, although it’s safe for them to eat.
Furry friends and humans alike deserve healthy, pain-free skin, which is why we’re committed to providing the highest quality topical noni products on the market.